Sunday, August 10, 2008

The happy family

A few weeks ago I was playing with my new digital camera and found that it had a smile feature. You could take a picture of a person and if they weren't smiling you could choose that option and it would distort the pic to make it look as if the person were smiling. Of course I went crazy playing with it. These are some of my favorite results...






Of course I had to include Ben in the fun...



And just to be fair I'll have to throw one of me in...


3 comments:

Mary said...

Those are just scary....

Unknown said...

All I can say is...............

H I L A R I O U S!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the first time I am actually
scared of my brother. CRAZY!!!!!

I want a camera like that:)

Midge said...

For a moment I thought I had gotten on the Adam Family blog:)
Gave me a lol.