Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pretty as a picture of a picture...

We had Ariana's 6 month pictures taken at Wal-Mart on July 11th. It used to be in the old days that when you had portraits taken at Wal-Mart you could buy a cd (or disk in the really old days) of the portraits for only $10. Then you could email them, post them, print them, whatever you wanted. Well...they now charge $100 for the cd! So needless to say I had to get creative to post her pics. I took digital pictures of her portraits. So here they are, flash spots and all.






4 comments:

Mary said...

They turned out really good with taking them with a camera. lol

I just got done scanning them and e-mailed them to you if you want to post those.

And yeah...$100 is crazy!

I used to get those A drive disk things for 4.99!

I have a huge stack of them though that I can't open because we don't have an A drive anymore. lol

Midge said...

They're wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

KimL said...

Beautiful girl!

Unknown said...

All I can say is She is so beautiful!!!!! Thank you again for
sharing this pictures I love them All!!!!!

I have the one with the daisy at work Everyone said she is the cutest.