Saturday, September 20, 2008

The next top model

Ariana and I went to a baby consignment sale last night and found her some really cute clothes and shoes. Of course today she begged me to try stuff on her and take pics.

I love this one. I don't know if that's a gang sign she's throwing out or what!



Here she's showing off her little leather skirt with a Scottie sweater and boots. I couldn't resist a baby leather skirt!



This outfit was so cute, I love baby hats. She was already done with the clothes changing and modeling though.



She agreed to pose for one last pic though in exchange for a shoe (she's very easy to please sometimes). She said the rest of the clothes modeling will have to be put off for another day though.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I love her leather outfit!

She's all ready to come to Ireland with me! :-)