Saturday, September 13, 2008

Random pics...

There isn't really anything new going on so I thought I'd throw some random stuff up.
First of all Ariana wanted to say "HI!"



And show off what a big girl she is now!





She'll be 9 months old on Thursday. She's growing sooooo fast! She can actually fit into some 18 month clothes!

A few weeks ago I was taking some pics of myself (doesn't everyone do that!). When I was looking at them later I noticed two things. First of all how terribly dirty my mirror was! Second I noticed this cute little head in the lower right hand corner. I didn't even realize she was there at the time.



Well, since it is almost 1am I should try to get her to bed. If I'm lucky she'll look like this in about half an hour.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can never get enough of seeing Ariana's cute legs. So cute. She is getting so big.

I can't wait to see her. Soon Very Soon.